View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #13
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
The unfinished terminal program that I work on when I have time uses a "REAL standard" keyboard layout commonly used on netbook computers. It does not need additional keyboard layouts for normal operation. I "blit" character images onto the keys so that I can support other keyboard layouts such as AZERTY or Cyrillic. I wish I had time to complete this, but I will have very little available time during the next two months.
RANT
Perhaps you've noticed during the evolution of the NetBook products - - -
Our "space bar" is disappearing, if the trends continue, it will soon be no larger than any other key.
/RANT

Which might not be such a bad idea in the confined real estate of an on-screen keyboard.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote