View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #17
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I have attached the iPad to the computer (running Windows 7), let iTune open by itself, and let it synchronise
I clicked on devices - Owner's iPad is the only one I have
I clicked on the Apps tab, and the apps I have appeared on the computer screen
I clicked on Bluefire Reader, and a dark blue margin showed around it. Nothing else happens.
I do not see a File Sharing section, and never have seen anything like that. How do I make it show? I've looked in the File icon on the top left of the iTunes display, but don't see anything resembling File Sharing - nor in any of the other options in the horizontal menu at the top of the iTunes window.
When you click on the apps tab, after having selected the iPad, the top half of the screen should have a list of apps on the left, and a picture of the iPad home screen on the right, do you get that?
If so, you should be able to scroll down, and see the file sharing section. This has another list of apps on the left, but this time only those that accept iTunes file transfers are included. And the Documents area on the right is the space you can drop files into.

This is what it should look like:

There are minimum versions of iOS and iTunes to make this work. For the iPad I think you need at least iOS 3.2, and it might have been iTunes 9.1, I'm not sure.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote