View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Given the way perception works, it is much easier to ignore something that happens predictably and regularly, as I have on my Kindles over the last couple of years. Not sure 'intermittent' flash will be as easy to ignore.
All I can say is, I couldn't bring myself to ignore the Kindle's flash, but very quickly got used to the Nook STR's flashing (hence why I own one ).
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote