Thread: iLiad FBReader 0.11 beta
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 11:17 PM   #12
pwarren
Connoisseur
pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Irex Iliad (Dead), EcoReader (Smashed screen), Kobo Touch
hrm, my timing was a bit of a guess, I'll get a stopwatch....

22 seconds from selecting an epub in the content lister to FBReader displaying the page, down to 15 seconds if it is loading a page with little text on it.

I've noticed that font size seems to have an effect on page load times, the last page in a chapter, with less lines takes a fair amount less time to load than a page dense with text.

Anyways, attached should be a zip file with FBReader 0.11.1 with my patches. Unpack to /media/cf/Programs

Disclaimer: It works for me, might not for you etc.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fbreader-0.11.1.zip (3.55 MB, 422 views)
pwarren is offline   Reply With Quote