View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #128
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
I have pre-ordered each UK release since the keyboard kindle in 2010, so the new one would have to give me something not available on the PW I use now to tempt me to upgrade to a newer model.

If they brought back the audio capacity or a bigger internal storage option I might be tempted but there's no guarantee even then I would be tempted to hit that order/buy button. Otherwise it would have to be something pretty good to tempt me in any case.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote