View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:07 PM   #532
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,
I am travelling right now but will download your testcase as soon as I return. In the meanwhile would you please try this earlier fix to see if it helps:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=502

Just replace the mobi_split.py one with the version from that link.

As for fonts, I can not easily remove their sections because the older mobi html references section numbers in the mobi for images and things that may be intermixed with the fonts. I can modify the code to create sections of 0 size to replace them but I am not sure if any Kindles will have trouble with 0 sized sections. If I could prove that all fonts come after all jpegs/images then, they should be removable.

I can provide a test version of mobi-split so that you can test the version with fonts replaced with 0 sized sections. Hopefully the earlier bug fix will fix your issue with the Paperwhite as well.

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote