View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #7
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
I'll not give a specific brand recommendation, but I'll suggest you take a close look at the keyboard of any laptop you're considering.

Few things are as frustrating to me as typing on a keyboard that's not designed with the kinds of shift and backspace keys that I like. Many laptops today come with shift and backspace keys that are the size of regular letters, and I prefer them to be at least twice the width of a regular letter.

I'm only mentioning this because it's an easy thing to overlook until you've already bought the laptop and are using it for the first time.

Granted, you'd probably get used to whatever keyboard you end up with, but I for one prefer to avoid the adjustment period if I can.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote