View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #344
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
No. It would only be surprising if they sold out a huge number of these Mini versions. We don't know if they did or not. All that article says is they sold out the initial allotment made to the online store.

I don't think the ipad Mini will be fooling many people. At least this first iteration. It unfortunately is all too mini in terms of its specs. It needed to be a mini with maxi specs (or at least equal ones). It is not.
"Huge" is relative. I'm sure they sold a very large number of Minis. Meeting investor expectations is another matter.

You just never know with Apple products. I was certain the original iPad would be a failure. After all it was from a specifications standpoint. The Mini may well sell better than the iPad4. It may also boost sales of the Nexus from people who were waiting around expecting something better. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote