View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #22
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I'm trying to wrack my brain for a single interest/passion that I have today, that highschool/teenage years didn't attempt to make me vehemently hate. (I'm 45) It's only in the past 15 years or so that I got my interest re-piqued in the classics due to Project Gutenberg.

2 of my children are in highschool and the way the curriculum is set up for them unfortunately seems to take the joie de vivre out of their favorite subjects which they are good at in other ways. However they are old enough to know that to "get their grade" they just have to do it the way they're taught and the rewards will be greater in the long run.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote