View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #9
Caltsar
Zealot
Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: nook Touch, iPad, iPhone
While I don't buy into the view that reading on an LCD is bad on your eyes, I do get some minor discomfort if I check my email on my iPad right after I wake up, but once my eyes are adjusted to the light again, I can read on the LCD screen of the iPad for hours on end and have no eyestrain.

That said, reading on e-ink is a more pleasurable experience for me when reading novels. It has nothing to do with comfort though. It's just a more mentally pleasant experience for me.
Caltsar is offline   Reply With Quote