View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #82
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Well, I have 3214 books on my Kindle 3, and I read a book a day, everyday, plus I spend untold hours on WOW, and DVD movies. Just because you have to sound out each word to be able to read it, doesn't mean everyone does. I have all my favorite authors and their books on my Kindle, sometimes I will be reading several books at the same time, bouncing between them.

I know I am putting my nose in others business, but they started it.
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote