View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #15
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
My tool mobi2mobi written in Perl (should work for Mac, Windows and Linux and a Windows binary is available) described here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17718

should work for the Kindle also. It can add or change author, cover image and long title for books.

It would be very good if somebody tested it for the Kindle and gave some feedback if it works or not. I do not have any awz files to test it with.
Um, I have no idea how to use Perl on my mac. I'm not even close to wanting to learn any sort of programming thingy--regardless of how "easy" it is. I am more of a "double-click to unstuff, drag to applications folder, start application" sort of guy.

The whole drama of downloading several apps and trying to get them to talk to each other is too much of a reminder of my PC days. But it does sound like a cool app and it's nice to see some mac .prc creator stuff out there.

But I can't use until it's a simple application file...
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote