View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:50 PM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I joined both the Doubleday Book Club and the Quality Paperback Book Club in 2010 and spent about $70 total for the introductory books and the obligatory purchases.

I bought no other paper books for myself, but bought a large number from the clubs for birthday and Christmas presents. But I suppose they don't count regarding your original question.

In the thirteen months I have had my eBook reader, I have yet to buy an eBook. I have downloaded a great many from the MobileRead library, Munseys and the free Amazon books, plus my jetBook Lite came with 100 books, some of which I had wanted to read for years.

So I am reading much more, and spending about the same or less.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote