View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #16
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Maybe this might be an off-top question, but still...: does anybody know an easy way to overcome "6 devices" rule for Adobe DE?
I registered 5 different readers and my computer with Adobe, when I was playing with epubs, of course they were not mine, buy inventory...
Now I can't buy and read a DRMed epub book because I had the limit of 6 devices on my Adobe account....

Thanks for help!
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote