View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #82
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Okay,

this thin fence is getting too uncomfortable to sit on for any longer .... No 24 nor 42; my own choice is well and truely cooked - so there is only one place that deserves my vote ....
Was your original choice Tom and Jerry? I'm sorry it didn't get more votes, but thank you for yours

Hey, wait a minute... I had no idea there was a remote chance my avatar could win this poll. It it does, will Tom be wearing my face? That could need a little getting used to
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote