View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #44
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
I have been exclusively using Macs for 5 years and I own (and love) an iPhone since Summer 2008. I'm also a happy MobileMe subscriber. I really can't understand the bias against Apple. Apple has been driving the computer industry for over 20 years and is greatly responsible for the way music is sold nowadays. Apple is also responsible for all the great multitouch smartphones that are currently available. Android, WebOS, multitouch screens, none of that would exist if it wasn't for the iPhone. So I think some respect for that company is more than appropriate.
Yeah, sure Apple invented everytihng
Quote:
The iPhone OS is no anarchy. There is no multitasking, no background processes and applications can only be obtained through the App Store. All of this has its valid pros and cons.
Well, all this closeness is the reason i will not be buying an iPod. Had my share of it with my old sony, who requiered a software to put music on my player. Never again !

While the iPhone is a nice device on some point, it's "cons" makes it a no go for me. And well, i don't need that much power, would be a waste of money.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote