Thread: Seriousness They Didn't get my Hanlin
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
At least you've got your most priced processing still: your ebook reader! (ok, there may be other things more valuable...)

Stuff isn't that important, but as Curly said, they invaded your privacy. Personally, I think I wouldn't care too much about the stuff that was stolen (unless it was my ebook reader and maybe one or two other things), but rather the fact that a stranger entered my home, without my authorization, and put his hands on my stuff...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote