View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Good afternoon!!!

I read about the nativeBridge.dbgCmd function and it sounds awesome!

I tried to use it in a waf, to kill it from inside itself but I didn't manage to make it work!

I used this:

PHP Code:
<form id="killWAF" action="" method="get" align="center" style="display: block;">
        <
input type="button" name="buttonKillWAF" value="->Kill WAF<-" onClick="nativeBridge.dbgCmd('killall wafapp');">
</
form 

Thanks a lot!!!
I may be wrong, but I think that this functionality has been entirely removed with 5.0.3.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote