View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
I've only had my eBook reader a month or so and digital library registration a week. So far the borrowing experience has pointed me to other authors and genre's I didn't used to look at, because of the poor selection of what I'm used to. And I realize this maybe isn't a bad thing, this expansion of "suitable to read" due to poor availability and being so riskless, because I found out I liked some of those new authors and genres. Which impels me to buy more books to fill in the series or explore more of that type of material.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote