Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #9
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
I love my Kobo Glo and have ordered the Aura from WHSmiths as well. My Mum has the Kobo Touch which I gave her as a Xmas gift the year it came out. She loves her Kobo, still uses her other (as well as my other) ereaders but it's safe to say the Kobo is her firm favourite even though she uses the Kindle Touch quite a bit to consume her Kindle content.

I believe in having options. So when Kindle was released at a reasonable price point I bought one - more than one - the same with Kobo. I own a Vox, a Glo and soon *fingers crossed* an Aura which my Mum is eyeing up already!!

People, myself included, tend to forget to share the 'good' about products/services as vocally as they share the 'bad'. Sorry I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it. I'm trying to improve my bad habit of not balancing out the bad/niggles/problems I vent about with the things I like or even love about all products and services now.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote