Thread: Seriousness Astronaut Neil Armstrong has died
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #7
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I was nine years old and sitting in a 55 Chevy with my grandfather when we heard "tranquility base here, the eagle has landed.". The Chevy belonged to my uncle who had been killed in Viet Nam 9 months earlier. That night, we watched the one small step for a man. I will remember that day, and those moments, as long as I live.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote