View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #7
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Usually I get a "Book Error. This book cannot be opened due to an error. Please try again later." Sometimes I see only a blank screen. Once I actually did manage to open the thing, but if this is the way comics or graphic novels are going to display--no thanks. I was unable to change the size of the screen and a portion of it was cut off. I don't see any way to re-do the download, I don't see a downloaded file.

I did purchase a Vox book today without problems.
I've had the same results as you, more or less. I haven't had previews of them work either, but purchasing them does. Though on a few occasions I had to power-cycle the Vox (after downloading the Just for Kobo Vox book to my library) to make it work.

Never have any problems with regular Kobo e-books either.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote