Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 08:31 PM   #235
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxp33 View Post
- how to sync with calibre?
In addition to the Connect to Folder function found under the Connect/Share button, calibre provides a User Defined device plugin that can be used to connect to any USB device that shows up as a disk drive in your operating system.
Note: on windows, the device must have a drive letter for calibre to use it.

Go to Preference ->Plugins ->Device Interface Plugins ->User Defined USB Driver and click the "Customize Plugin" button.

I'm using these values:
USB Vendor ID (in hex): 0x1f85
USB Product ID (in hex): 0x1689
USB Revision ID (in hex): 0x0226
Windows main memory vendor string: DEUTSCHE
Windows main memory ID string: _TELEKOMTOLINO
Windows card A vendor string: DEUTSCHE
Windows card A ID string: _TELEKOMTOLINO

I found them from Preferences -> Miscellaneous -> "Get information to setup the user defined device".

I use the extsd\Books folder for the library root.
Don't forget to check the "Swap main and card A".

Note that if you are using the user defined plugin for a device normally detected by a builtin calibre plugin (Tolino doesn't), you must disable the builtin plugin first, so that your user defined plugin is used instead.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre User Defined Device.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	117452  
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote