View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 10:46 PM   #75
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by janjanjan View Post
I agree the comment regarding paging backward in a paper book being easier. I'm a fast reader, so sometimes I find that I want to return to a previous page. For some reason, with a paper book, I can easily find the section I want. With the Nook, it's much harder. I'm trying to get in the habit of bookmarking, especially maps or character lists. But, it isn't convenient for me.
When I need to get back to a previous page, it is usually to find something, and I just search the text for it. Either with my eyes on a paper book, or with a search function on an ebook.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote