View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
But Calibre don't allow direct download from MobileRead.
You are mistaken. Using Get books, when you find the book you want you can simply double click on the book, then scroll to the end of the 1st post and click the attachment link and your book will be added directly to your library.

To do this you need to ensure the Open in external browser is unchecked. I also found that sometimes I needed to restart calibre for it to show me the correct info about the book.

But you can easily go down a list of mysteries and add book after book then restart calibre and you will see that they are all there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	getbooks.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	91835   Click image for larger version

Name:	getbooks-2.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	91836   Click image for larger version

Name:	getbooks-3.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	91837  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-05-2012 at 06:29 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote