View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:59 AM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Try using the TamperData firefox extension to see exactly what happens when you fetch with a browser.
I've looked with Live HTTP Headers, but since I'm not sure what's happening with Calibre, it's hard to spot a difference. I suppose I could set up a packet sniffer, but that's a bit more effort than I want to expend. Alternatively, I may just use wget to see whether it pulls the same images that the browser pulls or the images that Calibre gets. That may give me a clue.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote