View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
The Chinese Parrot formatting?

Hi HarryT,

Thanks very much for creating this ebook. I just finished reading "The House Without a Key". I enjoyed it a lot. The characterizations and plot were interesting and the setting was evocative.

edit:
Also, please ignore the title of this post. I was originally going to ask about the formatting of "The Chinese Parrot" because the first time I opened it, all of the text was centered. I just looked again and now it is left-justified. So there must have been a little glitch on my Kindle. And you can't change the title of a post after it's been submitted!

Regards,
R.L.

Last edited by rlparker; 10-09-2009 at 09:49 AM.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote