View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #6
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Thank you for comments

Dear All:

Here is what we are trying to do:

We know that no matter what we do Amazon and Sony will dominate the market. We can never compete on name recognition. Where we feel we can excel is in both before-sales and after-sales service. Two advantages that a medium sized company has are:

1. They generally have less layers of bureaucracy and can listen better and make changes faster.
2. They can make their purchasers and end users and future-purchasers feel like the support level is exceptional.

In other words, we hope to have a reputation of assisting, listening, taking recommendations seriously, letting MobileRead Forum members have a voice in some choices, getting upgrades done quickly and often, and making ourselves "The Company That Listens".

Please remember that I am Business Development. I can and will spotlight problems to my TEAM... but I cannot tell you (as I do not know) if the wrong color mailed situation was fixed. I have not seen anything posted more... so I assume it was indeed.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote