View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #17
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
...i think this is not a replacement but an additional model. personally i think a 5-inch device will be really popular
Agreed. Might be the "perfect" always-accessible device (believe it or not, sometimes I leave my K1 at home ). And the possibility of a lower price point could have a huge impact on demand, imho. I also agree that the reading experience on a 5" screen is probably not significantly different than on a 6" screen. But I'd sure like to try one to see for myself.

I've been following the thread about the Astak Pocket Pro. The specs of this device sound pretty similar. Anyone know if this device has the 8-level greyscale and faster Epson controller? And exactly when it will be available?

Can you tell I'm getting kinda itchy for a new reader soon?
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote