View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Nook ST book organisation?

Having just got a Nook ST, as they're discounted in the UK at the moment, I'm interested to know if there's any support in Calibre or the ST for anything beyond copying books/series to an SD card in a directory tree structure and viewing them via "My Files"? (i.e. Author/Series/Title)

Specifically, other than the space available, is there any difference between using the onboard memory or an SD card? Is there a way to have side-loaded media sortable by Series, for instance? (I've not rooted it yet, as I don't need Kindle App support, which seems to be the main reason for doing so, but it'd not be out of the question, I suppose...)

For the moment, I've copied the books I want onto an SD card but not yet had a chance to experiment with Calibre onto it, so thought I'd ask in case anyone's got any suggestions.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote