View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #102
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
The whole "turn off your electronics" thing is a scam by the airlines! They get you to turn off your reader so you'll leaf through the Skymall catalogue and get addicted to buying crap at 30,000 feet. EVIL!
I guess I've scammed them, then... I've browsed through SkyMall and the in-flight magazines, but never purchased anything... Bwahahaha
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote