View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:36 AM   #8
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
I have been using this cover for my k3 for almost 2 years now. The magnetic clasp is strong and keeps the cover closed. Also when the cover is open the clasp works in the open position by flexing it backwards. Because I prefer reading in landscape mode, it is perfect. I slip my hand between the covers that are held in place by the strap and read.

This is a k3 cover but I would expect if they or someone else makes one like this one for the paper white it should work the same.

Edit: The strap is the built in magnetic one and not the rubber band shown in the link.

http://www.amazon.com/CrazyOnDigital.../dp/B00428C1I0

Last edited by DustyDisks; 09-17-2012 at 02:41 AM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote