View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
the Galaxy Tab 2 7" 16GB model is on sale at the Fred Meier store that I frequent for $219. I thought at first it must be the 8GB but I checked the settings menu and its definitely the 16Gb. Of course now that it s on sale and clearly to me a better deal than the nexus at that price my wife has decided she'd rather we get a 10" tablet.

short story- imo the Tab 2 is a better deal if you can get the 16Gb version for less than $249. If you want expandable storage and like the remote control feature and rear camera event he 8gb version is a better deal even if its abit over 200
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote