View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #48
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
I have benefited greatly from the people listing free books in the Kindle thread and found it very convenient to check one thread for all the listings with descriptions included so I could decide if it was something I was interested in.

I actually was concerned that the posters providing this service would grow tired of it and stop posting them... so I was actually happy to find out that they were affiliate links which provides a bit of motivation to keep up with this service.

I have no problem with it at all, and I'm glad they receive a tiny bit of compensation with no cost to me.

I thought the way it worked previously was the best - keeping it in one thread and whoever posted it first got the links. It made it very easy to find the new free and bargain books. I would prefer a mention in the post that the links are affiliate rather than people starting separate threads.

I too would like to know who complained and what their motivation was.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote