View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
I have three one is a peg sj20 and the other two are peg sj22's. The sj20 is a 320x320 gray scale screen, and the sj22's are 320x320 color. I do the same thing with plucker. I convert my books with plucker then read them that way. I've tried using mobipocket but it just usually ends up crashing the clie, both models, and requiring me to do a hard reset. I'm trying the newest version of mobipocket reader now as its been a version or two since I tried it. So far no crashes.

I've looked at the Zodiacs on ebay but could never bring myself to bid on them. I've also been looking at the nokia 770 and 800. They seem like nice devices.

I thought that maybe someone had heard something about a device based on the XO's display that I might not have heard about. From what I've read about it there is a lot of potential there for very usable low cost readers with decent battery life.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote