Thread: iWatch?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #14
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I made a mockup awhile ago out of pure boredom. I'm thinking of like something that would be called the iStyle/iWear . Wear it as a brooch, a necklace, a watch, on your pants like a Shuffle, on your bag, whatever.

I load flashcards into the photo section of the current 7th gen, it works for me! To be good for photos, this would need to be slightly bigger than the 6th gen I think.

Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote