Thread: iWatch?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Oh yes.

The screen on the back of the hand snapped on.
Maybe some kind of embedded into the the skin or bone connector.

Think, tooth implant...
I've had a smashed wrist and a smashed ankle in two different accident. To help immobilize them without a cast ( because of the skin wounds that were next to them) they used metal rods screwed to healthy bone and other lengths that connected to one another outside of the body. It was fairly efficient but a big drawback was that I had to loosen the skin around the rods and disinfect everything twice a day otherwise infection could set in directly to the bone. I still get shivers from the weird feeling just thinking about it. Today's biotech is nowhere near Borg paraphernalia. And I can already feel in my mind the pain of just catching the display on a door jamb or in the trellis of a metal shopping cart! Yuck! Pulling the inserts out! Yuck! Yuck!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote