View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I was about to suggest a way people with low vision could zoom the page without the text exceeding the screen. Then it occurred to me that you must have this as an option if I could only find it. So I looked at all of the options again and low and behold I found it.

For those folks on here who like to zoom the screen to increase font size, but are frustrated that the forum and thus text extends past the edge of the screen just go down to the bottom left and change Fixed to Liquid.

Keep up the good work!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote