View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 01:25 PM   #62
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillT View Post
Help. I have a new Kindle and am trying to use MobiPocket Creator to convert my pdf textbook chapters. I can convert each chapter ok, but I can't built a TOC that works. I have tried the suggestions offered in the forum but nothing works.
Are you using the Title and SubTitle styles? Also do you have the latest version of BookCreator?

I've attached some pictures below. What you need to do is look at the HTML text and see what syntax wrappers your intended chapter.

To get to the HTML code (See attached screen).

See the 2nd attached image to look for the correct syntax. I would do a search on the text found in your first chapter.

Then fill in the MobiCreator TOC fields. Note I've super imposed the MobiCreator TOC over notepad on the 2nd image.

=X=
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BC_MobiPocket_01.jpg
Views:	1167
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	17223   Click image for larger version

Name:	BC_MobiPocket_02.jpg
Views:	1239
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	17224  
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote