View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #575
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
So what are you reading this weekend? I am reading Weddings Can be Murder by Christie Craig. This is a book I own 3 copies of. Dorchester gave it away a few years ago. I also own the paperback and I bought the ebook again so the author would actually get paid because I want her to write more books.
Wow, that's some book love! I don't think I've ever laughed aloud from a romance novel. Clearly I need to expand my reading selection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
This weekend I read 2 that I've been so excited about, and they're both just, well, not as good as I was expecting. I read REAL by Kate Evans, gave it a 3.5. I'm halfway through Connected by Kim Karr, so far it too is just ok. If you're going to do instalove, I have to believe it so you'd best write it really well, and this is just ok for me.
That's too bad they weren't as good as you'd hoped! I'm usually pretty picky, but I totally bought the instalove in REAL. The book still had issues for me, but for some reason I didn't mind them as much as I normally do.

I just finished up a few books, and seriously of the last five I've read, only one has rated above a two-star. I think there are a lot of under-worked editors out there... and I need to take a break from New Adult books. Time to pick one from my historical romance TBR pile!
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote