View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #10
grumbles
Addict
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Black), T-2 and 3, Nexus 7
I read everything. Even instructions.

I generally start at the beginning and work my way through to the end. For an anthology, I would demand a proper epub table of contents, i.e. not inline. I would also consider any layout that would force me to read it in landscape mode, defective. If the layout is that critical then a reflowable format is the wrong choice and the book should be in pdf.
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote