Thread: Duokan FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 07:03 AM   #86
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozkun View Post
Hello, I'm sure this is a dumb question, since no one else made it: which one is the Kindle root folder? Is it the folder named ".active-content-data"? This one appears along with other three folders named "audible", "documents" and "music" when i plug my Kindle DX to the computer.
IT is the main folder that everything is in. The folder that contains all of the sub-folders. It is the God folder. It is the solar system
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote