View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:12 AM   #4
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamekke View Post

This is the case with me (I received my Kindle 3 Wi-Fi a week ago), and I'm not bothering to struggle with this update. Will wait for 3.0.4 to come along and then worry about it!
It's strange that there would be this kind of discrepancy in firmware. I received my K3 two weeks before you and apparently it came with a different firmware version under the same name (3.0.2).

I upgraded to 3.0.3 today and one thing I checked and am now relieved about is that I can now log onto mobileread.mobi, which for whatever reason, I couldn't enter my user name and password into the fields before. I also couldn't search on Gutenberg's mobile site, but thankfully, now I can.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote