Thread: Drag 'n' Drop
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #15
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunixer View Post
I'd also like it to be optional in the next release. I keep accidentally dragging and dropping back onto the open calibre window. And then it adds the books, informs me that it is a duplicate, etc. It's just a little annoying. Or maybe you could make it so that you can't drag and drop back into the calibre window, since there are other ways to duplicate books if that's what someone is trying to do.
Next reelase wont allow you to drag and drop back into calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote