View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #14
LagaV
LagaV began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by petemagsig View Post

However, I have a case where nothing will force a whispersync on my Kindle, and so my case is now in the hands of development. We tried home button, shutting the device off, forcing a sync from the book, and forcing a sync from the main menu. Nada.

Tech support was very helpful and took down all kinds of information about the problem, and then thanked me profusely for taking the time to call and let them know exactly what was wrong. I encourage everyone... if you've got a problem: call them. They listen and they really want to make things right.

I couldn't get a date when they'll fix it, but the more people that call them, the more pressure brought to bear, the faster they will fix it. Double thumbs up to Amazon Tech Support for being attentive and honest with me.
Good to hear that others are having the same problem. I'm experiencing the exact same problem. My K2 can download "Furthest page read" positions saved by my iPad and iPhone, but the other way around doesn't work at all. Non of the posted "tips" regarding forced sync helped.

I would appreciate if you could keep the community informed about any further development.

LagaV
LagaV is offline   Reply With Quote