View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #82
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by swalke16 View Post
Do you know this for sure somewhere? From the user guide pdf it appears that the "Add Note & Highlight" menu item is disabled in the PDF. I couldn't find anything anywhere saying definitively if PDF annotation would be supported or not.

If it is supported in properly OCRed files at least I will be all over buying one of these. If you can't annotate PDF files at all it is a total deal breaker for me.
You're kidding, right? Although I'd guess you aren't. Anyway, that would really make the PDF support (assuming it's meant mostly for textbooks that are hard to layout in .mobi) pretty much useless.
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote