View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #14428
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Jim Butcher and Robert A. Heinlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
White Night was as exciting and suspenseful as it gets! Just loved this re-read!!

I'm now beginning a re-read of The Dresden Files #10, Small Favor.

This will leave me 3 more Dresden Files novels to re-read before D-day (Dresden-day) 2012, November 27th, the release date for The Dresden Files #14, Cold Days!

Small Favor was a real re-read pleasure. Loved it!

Now a short break in The Dresden Files to read a 1964 novel by Robert A. Heinlein, Farnham's Freehold, an apocalyptic and mostly post-apocalyptic tale starting in the early 60's. It's actually a re-read for me as I've previously read pretty much eveything that Heinlein wrote. But I don't normally call anything I read pre-Kindle a re-read.

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote