View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #3
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkosigan View Post
32 GB Format the card using this porogrammu.
Dumb cheap Chinese microSD card buyout made by breaking the specification are not visible when you connect to your computer. During the next version of the Firmware programmers promised to fix this problem.
Thanks,
The microSDHC card that I have I got from my local Target store. I finaly figured out how to take the back off and I reset the device. Now my books show up. However, the card still doesn't show when I connect the reader to the PC. So hopefully when the new firmware arrives, it will fix this. The card is so tiny that I don't want to keep taking it out to add something.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote