View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Pocketbook 360 Trouble Shooting

What is the highest capacity of microSDHC cards that can be used with the PB360? I have a 4gb card and after the reader formatted it, only 2gb were available. When I plugged the reader into the PC it did not see the SD card, neither before nor after I formatted the card through the reader. I then used my PC to add folders to the card (after I reformatted using the PC and getting back the full 4gb) and placed less than half a gig of books to it. When I turned the reader on, all I get is a blank screen. The green indicator light is on.

Any help is appreciated.

Ellen

Last edited by imaredr; 11-12-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Changed information
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote