View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Any way to permanently stop Kindle Fire Conversion?

Whenever I try to use "Send to device" in Calibre, if I don't click the "No" on auto convert it gets converted to AZW format. But I want to ALWAYS read in ePub format so I can take advantage of side loaded Moon+ Reader pro's auto scroll option.

I'll grant that the dialog box is large enough that I shouldn't miss it, but when I'm not really in the game, I HAVE clicked on 'Yes'. So I was looking for a way to never have to worry about this. I looked in the "preferences|Import Export section but didn't see anything. Is this possible?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote